To claim your rebate you should provide:
- A minimum of 25 images taken during Symposium. Though 25 is the minimum for return of the photo rebate, more images are always preferred.
- Images of Models are the priority, to help provide them with top images for their portfolios, but any images representing MAPSym events are welcome.
- File names should include your name for rebate identification. (e.g. john_smith_001.jpg, john_smith_002.jpg, john_smith_003.jpg,, and continuing… )
- Files must be in a jpg format.
- Files should be of a resolution for quality printing of an 8×10 print or larger.
- Images must be free of watermarks or other identifying text or marks, and without borders.
- Color corrections and touch-up is preferred, to provide the best possible images.
- A signed Photographers Agreement Form; must completed at MAPSym or mailed to the address below after the symposium.
1722 North College Ste C 129
Fayetteville AR 72703
Symposium attendees not submitting images to the MAPSym online gallery or a CD by the June 15, 2017 deadline forfeit the rebate.